Join IAIR today! Dues are only $20/year. If you attend the annual IAIR forum, there are no additional membership dues. They’re already included as part of your forum registration fee.
Benefits of membership include:
- The annual IAIR forum (typically in late October or Early November) allows researchers from across the state the opportunity to share important work and collaborate with their colleagues from other institutions.
- IAIR e-newsletters distributed throughout the year sharing important information and deadlines.
- Access to the IAIR Members page, where the membership directory, past Forum presentations, and meeting minutes will be posted (Note: please do not share the password with non-members. Please contact a member of the Steering Committee if you forget the password.)
- Other opportunities to connect with colleagues from other institutions at the national AIR Forum, through the association’s membership directory, and/or by joining the IAIR Facebook page. There are also opportunities to support the organization by participating as an IAIR officer or committee member.
- Annual recognition awards for members who have made significant contributions to the field of institutional research in Illinois.